The latest item I got from CalExotics is the Calypso 7 Speed Massager. The shape and appearance of this item is very unique and how can you go wrong with 7 speeds. We’re all familiar with the usual vibrators – but there are so many other stimulating options for individuals and couples.
The Calypso has a unique shape which is great to use yourself or with a partner to stimulate just about any erogenous zone for both of you. Remember that you can use toys on any part of the body — don’t just focus on the genital areas. You have erogenous zones all over your body and so does your partner.
One of the first things I noticed about the Calypso is the “soft silicone pleasure nubs” – well I call it the scrubby surface 🙂 That feels good and stimulating to any part of the body and with the 7 different settings, you can definitely find a setting that feels good for all locations on the body and also easily change it to fit your changing mood and as you become more aroused…..
I did have a little trouble figuring out how to work the controls — but you see the small button on the right side, just push that to change the setting and this was the complicated part – hold down on the button to turn it off. The part shown on the right comes off so you can put the batteries in — it is a very snug fit, but it does slide apart.
Let’s Get Down to the Nitty Gritty with the Master Sexpert Tips –
Always clean your toys thoroughly before and after you play and especially on the “pleasure nubs” – but this one doesn’t appear to be waterproof
If you use the Calypso anywhere near the anus, clean it before playing near the vagina.
Use your imagination and be very creative with this toy. The shape is great for using on your own body or your partner’s – and you can use the side with the nubs, the end or the other side. However you choose to use it – the goal is to stimulate yourself and/or your partner.
- You can use lube with this to help it slide across the body easier – but keep it away from the opening for the batteries.
- You might want to add this to a massage for your partner
- It can also be a great addition to your self love time
- Remember to try the different speeds/pulses to see what feels best to your partner
- When using this on someone else, remember that the “pleasure nubs” will intensify your touch, so pay attention to your partner’s reactions.
- Keep in mind – you and your partner have erogenous zones all over your body — so try them all or simply start moving the Calypso along the skin, across the shoulders and shoulder blades, slide down to run it around and across the breasts, maybe use it to enhance a foot or leg massage, use it to tease her or his perineum — you get the idea….
- And, last but not least — have fun 🙂
Details from the CalExotics Website – Calypso 7 Speed Massager – http://www.calexotics.com/p-23196-dr-laura-berman-calypso-7-function-curved-massager.aspx
Laura Berman, LCSW, PhD has been working as a sex educator and therapist for 20 years, and is considered a leader in her field. Her latest book, “Real Sex for Real Women” is an international Best Seller.
- 7-Function Curved Massager with Silicone Foreplay Arousers
- “Put sexual satisfaction right at your fingertips”
- Velvety smooth and seamless massager angled for the perfect reach
- 7 powerful functions of vibration, pulsation and escalation
- Soft Silicone pleasure nubs
- Easy grip handle
- Easy off button
- 2 AA batteries
- ABS with PU Cote (massager) Silicone (pleasure nubs)
- 6.75”x 1.75”/ 17 cm x 4 cm (overall)
- 3”x 1.25”/ 8 cm x 3 cm (nubbed head)