You have to admit that companies come up with some entertaining names for their toys and the Silly Rabbit is a good example. Anyone who is familiar with sex toys and especially vibrators – knows there are a wide variety of rabbit designs. But most of the ones I’ve reviewed had a fairly thin or short shaft on them. For ladies who prefer a bit larger shaft, you will enjoy this one. It is not huge, but it is a good size. There is also a curved tip on the top to stimulate your g-spot.
The Silly Rabbit is made of silicone so be very careful not to use a silicone lube with it. The Rabbit has 7 different function – so you can shift between vibrations, pulses and the escalating pulses — find the one you like and change them as needed to maintain or raise your arousal level.
For the ladies who enjoy rotating pleasure beads in the center of the shaft – you will enjoy the Silly Rabbit. This vibe has a variety of interesting features – and it offers plenty of different options and we all like options don’t we?
You can enjoy the rabbit ears to tinkle your clit, enjoy the shaft – with any of the various speeds or pulses, use the g-spot tip or turn on the rotating beads below that curved
tip. Or you can enjoy any combination of those choices. You can also turn the toy so the rabbit ears can tickle your perineum – I bet you will enjoy that too. But if you turn the toy around, the g-spot tip won’t hit the right spot.
Master Sexpert Tips
- Use plenty of lube for clitoral, vaginal, G-spot or especially anal massage
- Be creative – this toy has the usual “rabbit” shape, but you can still turn it and use at slightly different angles to see which feel better for you. Let your partner try many variations (you have 7 vibrations, pulses etc to use) and let him/her know what you like better. Then use it on them
- Be sure to thoroughly clean all toys before and after you use them. This is really easy with toy cleaner or soap and hot water.
- If you are a woman and you have enjoyed G-spot massage before, or if you want to try it — this is a nice toy for an intense G-spot orgasm ladies. (Don’t forget to go to the bathroom before you start.)
- G-spot tip – even though this can make it easy, you still need to know where the G-spot is located. If your partner is using their finger to massage your G-spot, they need to lay their hand with the palm up, insert their finger(s) in your vagina and reach inside a couple of inches. They need to move their forefinger in a “come hither” way and they will be very close to the G-spot. When stimulated, it feels like a small patch of corduroy – that is the area to stimulate. With this toy, you need to move it so that the “stimulator” tip reaches that spot. Even if you have to “play” to reach the right spot, you will be stimulated. If you feel like you have to go to the bathroom – you’re in the right area — don’t stop now… go for it. Now – you want to stimulate that area with the vibrator.
- For people and especially for women who are new to G-spot stimulation — it feels like you need to pee, when the G-spot is stimulated – use the bathroom before starting your exploration and stimulation. Don’t stop because of this feeling, its just an indication that you’re on the verge of sheer bliss — go with that feeling…
Information from the CalExotics website – http://www.calexotics.com/p-23464-silly-rabbit.aspx
- Bulk Weight: 12.5(oz) / 0.35(kg)
- What’s in a name? There’s nothing silly about what this rabbit can do!
- Pure Silicone, premium massager with intense vibrating rabbit ears
- Gently curved G-spot design
- Soft, smooth and unscented Silicone
- 7 incredible functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation
- 3 speeds of shaft rotation with reverse rotation function
- 3 rows of non-jamming pleasure beads
- Easy-to-use control panel with illuminated LED lights
- 4 second power off button
- EZ load battery pack
- Silicone (vibrator) Stainless Steel (beads) ABS (controller)
- 3 AA batteries
- 5”x 1.5”/ 12.75 cm x 3.75 cm (shaft)
- 2.25”x 1.25”/ 5.75 cm x 3.25 cm (stimulator)