Our personal journey begins with understanding ourselves – and that is a big step in our sexual authenticity. Our personal sexual satisfaction can also be enhanced and increased through sexal authenticity. In this episode of Ready for Love Radio, my guest Dr Lori Beth Bisbey and I will discuss being a authentic in or lives and especially being sexually authentic.
Airing Thursday March 15, 2018 at 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
Listen on www.newvisionsradio.com
Or on the TuneIn or Nobex App on Mobile
If you missed the show or replays, the show is archived below.
powered by podcast garden
Some of the things we discuss include –
- How did you get into your work in human sexuality and decide to focus on sexual authenticity?
- How can we help the listeners understand the meaning of sexual authenticity?
- I love to encourage my listeners “to be present” when they are with their partners and especially intimately and sexually. So, what are some examples of inauthentic sex?
- Why is it important for us to consider and understand our sexual authenticity?
- How can we know if we aren’t being sexually authentic?
- What are some things we would explore and delve into to find our sexual authenticity?
Check out my last interview with Dr Lori Beth Bisbey about Reclaiming a Healthy Sex Life After Sexual Trauma
About Dr Lori Beth Bisbey –
Dr Lori Beth Bisbey is a psychologist and sex and intimacy coach who has been in practice since 1987. She specializes in working with individuals, couples and polyamorous groups to help them create their ideal lasting relationships. She has particularly expertise working with people who have been traumatized and co-authored a book on the treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder published by John Wiley and Sons in 1998. Dr Lori Beth sees people in person in London. She sees people in person in the US for intensive work only. She sees people by Skype, Gotomeeting and phone as well. Dr Lori Beth has a weekly podcast, The A to Z of Sex.
Pick up my Love Accept & Respect Yourself program before the price goes up before April 1, 2018 – http://www.readyforloveradio.com/loveyourselfprogram