Sexless marriage is a topic that is often swept under the rug or just accepted as normal by many couples over time. This week my guest, Angela Skurtu, and I will talk about sexless marriage and ways to normalize and strengthen your sex lives.
Thursdays 9 pm ET/6 pm PT
Or listen on TuneIn or the app – https://tunein.com/radio/New-Visions-Radio-s291850/
The replay is posted below
Questions We Discuss –
- What is a sexless marriage?
- What leads couples into a sexless marriage?
- What can couples do to prevent a sexless marriage?
- What can couples learn about desire to keep their marriage strong?
- Why is it important for couples to have intimacy in their marriage?
- Are there instances where couples can have a healthy relationship without sex?
- Are orgasms an important part of keeping your sex life strong?
- What should women know about keeping their sex life strong?
- What should men know about keeping their sex life strong?
Book Suggestions from the Show For Women Who Want to Embrace Their Sexuality
Becoming Cliterate: Why Orgasm Equality Matters and How to Get it by Laurie Mintz – http://amzn.to/2qhbXDz
Tantric Sex for Women: A Guide for Lesbian, Bi, Hetero and Solo Lovers by Christa Schulte – http://amzn.to/2qd4dWX
Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski – http://amzn.to/2qh6XyK
Listeners can download a copy of the God and Sex survey here – https://www.academia.edu/19658850/Sex_and_SecularismShayne2?auto=download
Respected in her field as a strategic thinker, Angela offers easy, tangible tools to help individuals improve their personal quality of life, professional lives, and relationships. She is author of the book, “Pre-Marital Counseling: A Guide for Clinicians,” and the upcoming book, “Helping Couples Overcome Infidelity: A Therapist’s Manual,” (Expected in 2018). Angela has spoken for a wide variety of audiences locally, nationally, and internationally as a keynote speaker, workshop presenter, and through webinars. She also co-hosts “The About Sex Podcast,” which discusses various sexual health topics weekly.