Online dating is extremely popular, but it can be very confusing – even for people who have been doing it for years. That’s why I thought it would be a good idea to get another perspective and to share some additional information. So, I invited Frank Kermit, an online dating expert to come talk with me. He also wants to give a FREE gift to my listeners. You will find more details below.
Thursdays 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
Listen on http://www.newvisionsradio.com
Or TuneIn and Nobex App on Mobile
If you missed the premier, the archive is posted below.
Some questions we discuss –
- How did you get started as a dating coach?
- How should you get started on an online dating site?
- How do you choose or do you need to choose who to go on a date with?
- What should go into an online dating profile?
- How long should you wait before meeting someone in person?
- How long should you make someone wait for sex if you meet them online?
- What tips do you have about using a photo? Is it possible to date online without a photo?
- What is the biggest obstacle that people face when online dating?
Frank Kermit is offering a FREE gift for my listeners – one for women and one for men. You MUST use the code provided below to get the e-book FREE at checkout on his website. Visit the book section on his website http://www.franktalks.com or simply click the name of the e-book below to go directly to the page. Each e-book/ workbook is packed with over 500 pages of information for you.
I’m A Man, That’s My Job: Coaching Workbook for Men by Frank Kermit – Use this Code at Checkout – MEN30
I’m A Woman, It’s My Time: Coaching Workbook for Women by Frank Kermit – Use this Code at Checkout – WOMEN30
About Frank Kermit
Frank Kermit is an expert Dating and Relationship Coach in private practice and the matchmaking industry for over 15 years.
Frank Kermit coaches men, women, singles, and couples for both monogamous and consensual non-monogamous lifestyles.
He has specialties in helping adult aged virgins enter the dating and relationships for the first time as well as developing and teaching his own original work based on his Emotional Needs Analysis Theories.
He is the author of over 20 books and 25+ audio programs and coaches clients worldwide through skype or phone, and appears regularly as a media correspondent for radio, print media and occasionally television.
His Website is www.FrankTalks.Com