For many years, guys and gals growing up getting their sex cues from Hollywood romances didn’t have a clue about how to kiss. That changed with more realistic kisses coming to the movies, but now the pendulum has gone beyond that point with most movie kisses looking like the two combatants are consuming each other for lunch.
This has caused more than a few folks to fail to understand how a kiss should work, and what methods might be employed to arouse the ardor in a lover with a simple kiss.
Unlike today’s movies, you shouldn’t jump into your lover’s mouth like a high-speed chase through a tunnel. Instead, build her anticipation by kissing all around her face. Begin your kiss slowly and gently with emotion and sensitivity.
First, kiss without using your tongue, slightly open mouthed, with sweet breath. Only after this initial modest kiss should you start to get serious, and only when your lover indicates that she’s ready for more (usually by using her tongue or by opening her mouth more widely to invite your tongue in).
From this point, there are a variety of ways you can continue this interplay:
- Take your lover’s bottom lip between the two of yours and suck gently.
- Trace the outline of your lover’s lips with the tip of your tongue.
- While kissing, lick you lover’s teeth with your tongue.
- To increase sexual excitement, make your kiss wet.
- Wrap your lips around your lover’s tongue and suck passionately.
- Use hot or cold liquids to create erotic sensations.
- Kissing her eyelids and ears.
The key to success in all this is to go slowly, and to keep things modest especially with the first few kisses. Be sure to follow your lover’s kissing techniques and emulate them. Little by little the two of you will learn what works best.
Then put your knowledge to good use, bringing her slowly closer to consummating your encounter.