There can be a number of reasons why sex is painful for some people. For more information about various situations and concerns, that cause sex to be painful, visit http://www.lovecoachjourney.com/2224/why-is-sex-painful/.
I mentioned this concern, because often (but not always) painful intercourse can be helped, but using a quality lubricant. The right lube, for the right situation also makes a real difference for many people. There are times of the month when women have difficulty with their natural lubrication. During perimenopause and menopause, many woman face this concern – even if they have never had problems before. And – as my post about what causes painful sex illustrates, there are a number of health issues that cause sex to be more painful.
This post is for all those women, men and couples that deal with painful sex, reduced personal lubrication and people who understand the need for additional lubricants during anal sex – I give more details about a variety of products from System JO which you may find helpful in your pursuit of less painful and more stimulating sex….
System JO Lubricants, Stimulating Gel and Massage Glide Review
I have done several reviews for various lubricants, stimulants and System JO Massage Glide, which can also be used as a lube. Today, I want to share details about the great options from System JO. We’re going to cover plenty of options — get your wish list ready.
Are you one of the people who doesn’t use or has never used a lubricant? Many people feel they don’t need to use any additional lubrication or have some confusion about lubes, but I would highly recommend that you give it a try. Maybe you’ve tried KY or water, or saliva – these are okay, but none are really effective. Some lube can also be great for foreplay when you’re both getting in the mood. There are also some times when women won’t be a wet, even with the usual stimulation — so add some lube to make it more pleasurable for both of you. If you’re embarrassed about buying lubricant at the store, you can order it online and its shipped to you discreetly. The items I share in this post can all be found here – http://www.systemjo.com/public/products/jo-personal-lubricants
The need or desire to use lube when you’re having sex, enjoying some foreplay or even masturbating — don’t feel like using lube shows anything lacking in your body or your technique. Its a totally natural thing to add extra lubrication. For fast sex, you may not need any lubrication, for a pre-lubed condom, you may not need anything extra. But for long lasting sexual intercourse, for sex in a hot tub or pool, for anal sex or simply for wetter sex with less friction – lube is the answer. You may have heard of people using a lot of lube, you should experiment with the amount and type of lube that’s best for you and your partner.
One of the great things about lube is that you can decide how wet you want your play to be — you can add a little lube to limit the amount of friction or you can use more during times and activities when you need more lubrication. You can also use a lot of lube if you prefer a “sloppy wet” experience. Lube is another way to make the sexual experience the best it can be for you and your partner. Flavored lubes are great for oral sex – they provide additional moisture and many people enjoy choosing a flavor. Some of the options include: raspberry sorbet, chocolate delight, lemon splash, peachy lips, cherry burst, banana lick, juicy pineapple, sweet pomegranate, strawberry kiss, tangerine dream, tropical passion and flavored watermelon. Think of the options and combinations — yummmm Anyone who reads my posts know how much I like to recommend creativity and spontaneity….
Here are some of your options with SystemJO – to get your imagination working.
You can start with a simple water based lube – it is compatible with all materials, safe to use in or on the body, is very easy to clean up and comes in warming, cooling, flavored and regular varieties. It is safe for use with condoms and with any kind of toys – including any silicone toys.
A Premium Silicone Lube which is very long lasting, can be used in water, but should not be used inside the body or with silicone toys.
The flavored lubes are scented and flavored to add several additional sensory benefits for you and your partner. These are also very good for people who are leery or uncomfortable giving oral sex. With a wide variety of flavors, there is something for everyone.
Do you like the warming or cooling sensations – System JO offers lubes that are warming or cooling to the touch. You can use one or the other, or a combination of the two. It all depends on what you and your lover like – or how creative you want to get. Maybe you want a cooling touch on your nipples and a warming touch between your legs – that is very easy to accomplish with warming and cooling lubes.
Seriously – the sky is the limit and you are only limited by your imagination — take a look at the options and buy a variety pack and see which sensations you like the best. You can experiment with how much lube is best for you. Pour some warming lube or massage glide on your hands and then start by massaging your partner’s breasts. Maybe your partner would like you to start with their feet and work your way up their legs – your lube slicked hands are going to feel very erotic and your hands slide over their skin.
Your partner probably doesn’t want to feel like you are “groping” them, but some lube gives you the advantage of having a stimulating and erotic touch as you slide your hands over parts of your partner’s body. Again — you should experiment with how much lube is best for you. System JO lubes are thicker than many, they are long last (silicone being the most long lasting) and they are very moisturizing. I have found that their products really are not sticky or tacky — they feel natural. I have not tried them all, but I have tried 5 or 6 different products and they feel great.
Master Sexpert Tips
Let’s get down to my Master Sexpert Tips for you —
- Lube is beneficial for many forms of sexual activity – masturbation, vaginal intercourse, anal sex and flavored lubes are great for oral sex – pick your flavor or choice or try different flavors.
- Silicone lubes are especially made for use in the tub, shower or hot tub.
- Never use a silicone lube with silicone toys.
- Always use a water based lube inside a woman’s body
- Warming lubes are great for nipple and breast stimulation and can be used on the genitals
- For more vigorous sex – use lube to cut down on the friction and to let your partner thrust harder – for longer — and often, that’s what we want — isn’t it?
- Oil and petroleum based lubes should not be used with condoms because it can cause the condom to deteriorate – KY Jelly should NOT be used with condoms
- Water based lubes are a great choice, they are compatible with all toys and with condoms, it is easy to clean, and it doesn’t stain.
- You may want to test several types of lubes on your own to see which type and what feel you like better. Then keep it close to your bed, in your glove compartment or purse — depending on where you may have sex
- Silicone lubes are very long lasting during sex, and they are more difficult to clean up.
- The wide variety of lubes offer you and your partner many possibilities – so give it a try and see what feels best for you and your lover.
- While lube makes sex with your lover more fun – it is also great for self love. You may want to try the lube out on your own and then introduce it with your partner once you have experimented with the types to see what you like the best