Early in a relationship or when you just want to relax and de-stress your partner, it’s wonderful to know how to give them a relaxing and soothing massage. It can also renew their energy level – and it’s always great to have more energy. If you want to do this, you have to know how to do it.
1. The first thing to do is create the right atmosphere or ambiance. This means finding a cozy, quiet and warm room. You can use aromatherapy oil or light a scented candle to make the place smell good. It is best to close the curtains so nobody will see that you are giving a massage.
2. Next, prepare the massage oil. The best one to use is Jojoba oil but since this is too expensive, you can try almond oil or lavender instead. I highly recommend System JO Massage Glide (read my review here http://lovecoachjourney.com/2010/10/17/system-jo-massage-glide/)
3. The best place to give a massage if you don’t have the massaging bed is on the floor. But you need to cushion the area for the massage, so spread linen and then cover it with a blanket.
4. When the room is ready, you tell the person to take off their clothes and lie in between the blanket. If the person is shy, it is okay and let them just lie down in their underwear. Make sure to cover them up to keep them warm. If the relationship is very new – they may want to wear their underwear or maybe a bathing suit.
5. The proper way of giving a massage is by working from right to left. So, you should sit on the right side of your partner on the thigh or between the legs.
6. Use your flat hands to smoothly slide from the foot to the top of the back of the right leg and slide again down. Knead the right leg from the bottom to the top in 3 parts by working inwards then outward and then start over. When you are done, the same thing will be done to the opposite leg.
7. Once you are done with the legs, work on the back by placing yourself at their head facing the legs. Again, use your flat hands to smoothly slide from head to the bottom with each hand close to the spine. Slide over the edge, at the bottom, to the side and then slide up the sides just underneath the scapulas, slide back and move up to the beginning of the shoulders. This should be done 3 times.
8. Move to one side and then use your left hand to do a full circle on their back. With your right hand, do a half circle starting from your left going clockwise. This should be done very slowly, smoothly and sensitively starting at the bottom and then moving all the way up to the shoulders and the back again.
9. Now that you have finished working on the back, it is time to work on the front by letting the person lie down on their back. But before you do that, the steps taken to massage the legs should also be done on the left and right arms.
10. Rub your hands and place them slowly over your partner’s eyes. Place your hands inches away from the face for about 1 to 2 minutes before you slide your thumbs from the part between the eyebrows to the point where the hair starts.
11. Place the thumbs a bit higher then move them apart. This should be repeated until you reach the ear then move to the nose, cheeks, upper and lower lip.
The secret of how to give a soothing massage should come from your hands and not your eyes. If the person wants less or more pressure, be ready to respond so they get the best out of what you are giving them.
When you’re ready to take a massage to a more intimate level, read my post on erotic massage, visit http://lovecoachjourney.com/2010/06/15/the-art-of-erotic-massage/
Tags: best spot to massage to relax, de stress with partner, destress, erotic, erotic massage, give soothing massage, having a soothing and relaxing massage, hoiw to relax your partener, how to give a soothing masage, how to give a soothing massage, how to give a soothing sensual massage, how to give soothing back massage, how to give soothing massage, how to give soothing massages, how to message to relax, how to relax your partner, make-up massage, Masagehow, massage, massage face, Massage love coach, massage relax, massage to relax, massage to relax your partner, massage with partner, massages to help relax partner, relax, relax images, relax partner with a massage, relax your partner, relaxing massage, relaxing your partner, thigh massage, where to massage to relax