I was just sharing a website link with a friend and I stumbled across this compilation of details about women, masturbation and orgasms. Feel free to share your own
thoughts and observations….
10 Observations about Female Masturbation
- Observation #1: Most women use spit to lubricate during masturbation. Periodically wetting their fingers is also a great way to taste themselves, and some girls
smell and suck their fingers after intense vaginal fingering.
- Observation #2: About 10 percent of women regularly masturbate on their tummy. They may hump a pillow, but mostly they ride on the side of their hand, the knuckle of their index finger. Some women prefer to hump an object, and often that’s how they learned to masturbate.
- Observation #3: About 5% of women like to anally finger while they masturbate. Most of them also like to smell their fingers.
- Observation #4: About half of all women often like to masturbate in daring places such as public spaces, in their car, or in the workplace. The workplace is the most common ‘other place’ where women masturbate.
- Observation #5: Most women DON’T simulate intercourse while they masturbate. Dildos are more often used as clitoral stimulators or as an accessory to clitoral stimulation. A small percentage will orgasm while simulating penetration by a penis, using a dildo or their fingers.
- Observation #6: Most women DON’T talk out loud, squeal, or moan while they masturbate. But some do.
- Observation #7: Some girls DO like to watch porn while they masturbate. Most tell us they prefer girl-girl porn.
- Observation #8: Many girls like to use the fabric of their knickers or the seam of their pantyhose to stimulate themselves.
- Observation #9: Many women find nipple stimulation helps them orgasm
- Observation #10: It’s not unusual for women to watch themselves masturbate in the mirror. It turns them on to watch themselves. Sometimes a video camera works just as well.
Visit the site - http://www.ifeelmyself.com/
(Content from http://www.ifeelmyself.com/public/femalemasturbation.htm)
Latest posts by lovecoach(see all)
- Why Should You Create a Timeline for Your Life? On Ready for Love Radio - December 2, 2013
- Helping Young Women Develop Self Esteem and Confidence on Ready for Love Radio - November 25, 2013
- What is Holding You Back from Loving Yourself - November 18, 2013