Lets assume for a minute that you have met a great girl and that you want more than a one-night-stand. You want to have a good time with her because you want to develop a long-term relationship.
I believe that there isnt a perfect general place for all first dates, just the perfect place for you and your future date. One where you have been with your ex date and it was great, could be a wrong choice for your date with another girl.
- For your very first meeting it is suggested that you only make it brief but fun, inexpensive and relaxing.
- Chose the place for the first date according your date’s age and lifestyle. Maybe you don’t know too much about the women you are going to ask for a date, but you can make a clue about her, looking to how she is dressing and watching the type of people she is hanging around.
- Particularly on a first date, you may wish to leave early, or so may they. An exit plan for both guys and girls is always useful.
- Dates that will make you interact with the other person and share both your interests will not only teach you more about them, but also show how compatible you actually are. Sporting events, concerts and picnics are great places for first dates. You can talk, and being outside, everything feels less claustrophobic. It’s easy and relaxed and clothing usually isn’t a problem
- It makes a difference if you can find something that she will remember for a long time. If in your area is an event like circus, carnival, festival, don’t miss it and you two will have more fun than at a coffee place that’s for sure. There wouldn’t be any pressure; you will only have to enjoy the company.
- If you are dating late in the evening make sure that you walk in places where your date is feeling safe. Don’t forget that she does not know you very well and being alone with you in a place that is not public can make her feel insecure. It is normal!
By being unique and creative, you’ll stand out among the other guys she’s dated and she will want to be with you again.