Sometimes actions speak louder than words, but there are times when words are important too. In a relationship, each partner wants and needs verbal assurance of their partner’s love. Saying I love you and expressing how much important your partner is to you is one of the best ways to assure your partner. So, on Valentine’s Day, lovers should not miss an great opportunity to say something nice to a person he or she loves.
You might have heard these worn out phrases:
But why not try some new and different. For instance, 1 Corinthians tells us that “love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not envy, it is not proud…”
If you want literary pieces, there is this quotable Shakespeare. Listed below are lines from varying literary pieces of Shakespeare:
• Love is not love that alters when alteration finds
• Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind
• All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me
You may prefer philosopher giants like Socrates, Aristotle and Thoreau. They too are often quoted when they describe the feeling of love.
• The hottest love has the coldest end –Socrates
• Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies –Aristotle
• There is no remedy to love but to love more –Thoreau
Religious icons such as St. Augustine and Mother Teresa have a lot to say about love.
• Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all –St. Augustine
• If you judge people, you have no time to love them –Mother Teresa
Love quotes can also be culled from novels, plays and poems like the one from Les Miserables: To love another person is to see the face of God.
Charles Dickens in one of his novels wrote, “Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart.” Meanwhile, Charlie Brown wrote, “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.” Here are some well-known quotes from writers:
• Love is the true means by which the world is enjoyed: our love to others, and others’ love to us.” –Thomas Trahern.
• True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away.” – Alicia Barnhart
• “The Eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love!” – Margaret Atwood
• Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.” –John Dryden.
Indeed, these quotes are beautiful to hear on Valentine’s Day. However, lovers should not forget that you could never go wrong with real words coming from the heart.
Tags: appointment with dating coach to get back exercises, but no eye contact, charlie brown love quotes original copy, coach journey, dating coach for women, does eye contact mean attraction, her body language says yes, how much for a relationship coach, how to become a sexpert, http://lovecoachjourney.com, kissing couple quotes pics, literary pieces about love, love and journey quotes, love coaches, love qoutes long distance, love quotes, love quotes from literary pieces, Loveology University, loveologyuniversity.com, male eye contact when in love, male love coach, meaning of charlie brown peanut butter quote, minister nikki love, nicki leigh anal.com, nikki leigh, nikki leigh let be porn, nikki leigh topless, nikki love, NIKKI LOVE SEXES, nikkie love, nykkynlove, relationship coach online course, relationship coaches, relationship coaches quotes, sa dating sites - Nikki, Self-Love Journey for mans, self-love relationship coaching, Sex join contact male female, sexual body language rimming her glass, sign your email to indicate love, Tek Dating Flirt, types of love relationship, valentines day, valentines day quote journey, what does it mean if a man shows you his eyebrows, what does male eye contact mean, women dating coaches, www.lovecoachjourney.com